- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Prepare variance analysis for food and communicating with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems
- Check and verify voids in the systems.
- Check and verify discounts on the systems.
- Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the systems
- Check and verify for any lost postings.
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Check the menu pricing on the systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
- Check the warehouse on daily.
- Check the complimentary and confirm that all are approved.
- Check the daily Food revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
- Responsible for linking the articles and Recipes in Material Control.
- Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office