- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with local regulations & ISO Standards.
- Ensure and monitor adherence to all company policies and procedures relating to current Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and Health, Safety and Environmental Protection.
- Provides general quality oversight to operations on the shop floor, supporting operators and support staff as needed to identify and address product quality and compliance issues as they arise.
- Perform random verification of routine operational requirements, both on a product/batch level as well as on a process level.
- Responsible for driving product quality improvements by coordinating investigations and corrective actions with all operating units, QA, Site Services, and suppliers to determine root causes and corrective actions to resolve complex, compliance related issues.
- Support Quality Assurance with internal audit coordination, response, and follow-up activities.
- Evaluate current operational practices and recommend process improvements to ensure continued compliance to regulatory requirements and industry expectations.
- Participate in or lead internal/external audits, as needed.
- Authoring and revision of SOPs where in the departments area of responsibility.
- Ensures that all activities in his/her unit or section are done according the relevant cGMP and ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Responsible for reviewing work orders before sending to production department.
- Participate in the Quality Risk Management system inside the company to ensure effective identification, evaluation and controlling of the raised risks from different company processes.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Cosmetics Food and Beverage Production Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Rameda is a modern pharmaceutical company, manufacturing and marketing a wide range of high quality pharmaceutical products, based on its own development as well as cooperation with multinational companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rameda