- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Electronic Payment specialist will be responsible for working to monitor, configure, install, administrate, and support the operations team for any investigation or inquiries for operational efficiency of existing e-Payment products.
- Lead in the early and accurate definition of an application based complete suite of ePayment solution, addressing the client’s business and system requirements, focusing on e-Payment domain.
- Assist the relevant bid teams to describe/explain PFS approach and solutions capabilities in ePayment domain
- Level II technical support for complex or sensitive e-Payment application support services
- Interacts with vendors in support of e-Payment system processing related issues
- Investigating and resolving escalated e-Payment processing issues and incident reports.
- Responsible for the administration of the server, the e-Payment software and other related software and devices.
- Coordinates with other office/division technical staff for the connectivity of the server to the host computer, ATM, POS terminals, inter-bank switch network, and other interfaces.
- Implements configuration and parameter setting/fine-tuning to improve the overall ATM and POS Switch system performance.
- Regularly monitors system activities and performance, and prepares performance reports.
- Provides technical assistance related to Card Management Systems (CMS), Merchant Acquiring, ATMs, POS, other ePayment channels, Bill Payment, EBC and the inter-bank switches (EBC, VISA, MasterCard,...etc)
- Prepare and update for daily-work manual-procedures for the ePayment support services
- Provide the necessary support to trace and solve ATMs/POSs and ePayment applications problems.
- Review all incidents and issues were reports by first line team and monitoring procedures.
- Lead 3-4 consultants in his domain
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least