- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Front End Developer to join a team that is dedicated to developing a world-class event management software that is currently running events in both MENA and Europe.
In this position, you will collaborate with a team that includes developers, designers, project managers, and others.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with modern web technologies, writing elegant and efficient code, and staying up to date with best practices.
- Contactless is a part of a start-up group that focuses on Technology R&D, it is a fast-growing startup which was established in 2015, and today has a presence in Egypt, Estonia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates.
- Contactless biggest focus is building a web application that helps event planners to plan and work better by digitizing their work and offering them real-time updates on their events. (Fact: Event Planning is the 5th most stressful profession in the world)
- The company believes that the technologies available today can easily allow us to work from anywhere if we utilize it properly to our favor, some people can make use of that freedom and some just seek traditional 9 to 5 office jobs, we are looking only for the ones who are passionate and respectful of our model. Today our team works from France, Ukraine, Qatar, Egypt, UAE, and Estonia and we manage to do that as if we are working on the same table.
- Among several awards in our startup group, in July 2018, Contactless was awarded finalists at the World Tourism Forum that took place in Langkawi, Malaysia as one of the most innovative 3 companies globally in the Hospitality sector. Contactless is also the trusted registration partner of various prestigious events globally such as GEN Europe Conference, Doha Jewellery & Watches Exhibition, Heya Arabian Fashion Exhibition, Qatar Motor Show any many others.
- We look forward to having you and other like-minded geniuses in our team.
Expected Day To Day Responsibilities:
- Analyzing, developing, testing and delivering UI & UX.
- Providing maintenance on the application.
- Writing documentation.
- Using collaboration tools such as Slack, Trello, Jira, Confluence, etc..
- Communicating with team members via video conferencing tools.
- Introducing new ideas to the team.
- Reporting to Front End Lead.
More than 4 years
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle.
- 2+ Years overall experience in Web Development.
- 2+ Years of experience with frontend frameworks “Angular 2+” Development.
- Knowledge of centralized store architecture (NgRx).
- Knowledge of Promises/ Observables (RxJs)/ Asynchronous tasks.
- Experienced with JS/ TypeScript/ HTML5/ SASS.
- Solid understanding of Git workflow.
- Solid understanding of REST APIs.
- Familiar with E2E testing.
- Familiar with Docker.
Other Essential Qualifications:
- Fluency and confidence in spoken English.
- Professionalism, Commitment and respect to work environment and culture are essential.
- Time management skills.
- An outgoing communicator.
- Flexible location (Work from Home, Co-Working Space, Office Space, or any part of the world).
- Working hours 9 to 5 Saturday to Thursday, 40 to 48 hours/week.
- The team works from multiple locations, clear communication and utilization of available tools will be among your daily professional life.
Package & Benefits:
- Basic salary.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Home office allowance.
- Social/Medical insurance.
- Sponsored courses.
- Sponsored electronic upgrades.
- Annual bonuses.
About this Company
Contactless is a part of a start-up group that focuses on Technology R&D, it is a fast-growing startup which was established in 2015, and today has presence in Egypt, Estonia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates.
See all Careers and Jobs at Contactless
Contactless biggest focus is building a web application that helps...