- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Plan and conduct food service or nutritional programs to assist in the promotion of health and control of disease. May supervise activities of a department providing quantity food services, counsel individuals, or conduct nutritional research
- Apply policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
- Provides nutritional counseling on an individual basis upon referral by clinicians as guided by Dietitian and Nutritionist consultant to be part of the clinical treatment plan.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient.
- Follow up with patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
- Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance
- Select, train and supervise workers who plan, prepare and serve meals.
Reports To: Food and Beverage Manager
Department: Food and Beverage
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services