- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Has at least 15 years of experience
- BS in Construction Management or Engineering, or equivalent
- Preferred holding PSP, PMP, CEE certifications
- Mastery level skills in Primavera.
- Has a wide experience in scheduling, planning, progress reporting, schedule analysis,
- Previous experience in Buildings and Infrastructure mega projects
- Responsible for a comprehensive schedule control system, including day-to-day planning activities and the integration of contractor schedules into the overall project schedule.
- Prepare and implement project-wide progress measurement and reporting system, including roll-
- up levels, section weightings and reporting cycle calendar
- Provide the necessary schedules to ensure the development of proper estimates and studies.
- Ensure the preparation and development of the interface schedule
- Previous Saudi Aramco Experience is preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Khatib & Alami (K&A) creates, designs, supervises and manages projects that have the potential to better society. We build on our proven multidisciplinary expertise and offer regional urban planning and comprehensive architectural and engineering consulting services. K&A...
See all Careers and Jobs at Khatib & Alami