- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conduct the quality monitoring according to the required sample size
- Assist teams in client’s focused planning and problem solving.
- Send immediate notification for failing transaction monitored.
- Observe and monitor calls to ensure conformance to make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
- Train colleagues on quality systems, approaches and methods.
- Track and report progress of teams' activities, orally and in writing, on a continuous basis
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Prepare, document, and execute detailed test plans, test cases, and defect reports.
- Communicate with the Operation to set calibration sessions schedule for the Operations.
- Participate in design of call monitoring forms according to the quality standards.
- Analyze monitoring result and take action at the program level to improve performance.
- Send weekly and Monthly reports for the associated Team and Queue.
- Train the new batch in QC standards and attributes.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least