- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance, Other Grants
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Daltex was founded in 1964, by the visionary Dr. A. Samir El Naggar, who managed to utilize the developments in Egypt's economical advances to be able to built on it and take the advantage that Egypt plays and what the role of Daltex has tried to be involved and be part of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Daltex