- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain & logistics specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for planning; implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Follow up purchasing orders & foreign purchasing activities accurately on daily basis.
- Follow up on shipping and documentation.
- Communicate with Suppliers to get required documents for Clearance & Shipping Conditions.
- Reach Best Freight rate & amending shipping types in order to reach ideal availability with the lowest cost & minimum delivery time.
- Prepare Paper Work for Review Customs & Taxes per shipment.
- Follow up Delivery Problems as soon as it happens & resolve it rapidly with the lowest cost.
- Finalize supplier's payments and follow up with finance department till releasing the payments to suppliers.
- Gain a formal understanding of domestic and international rules and regulations that govern the shipments of chemical products.
- Work with warehouses, brokers and transportation providers to ensure streamlined procedures in line with our business and products. Ensure vendors are in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders / shipping lines / clearing agency to avoid any delays and reduce conflicts.
- Process import / export shipping documentation (B/L , permit … etc.).
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least