- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain infrastructure availability, development, and reliability
- Maintain and develop Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes
- Strategically plan and lead the execution of DevOps work such that it's aligned with company and development goals
- Maintain and develop SLAs and observability metrics
- Meet team delivery deadline and maintain a delivery cadence
- Ensure consistent bookkeeping and documentation of work
- Represent DevOps communication with other departments
- Builds pipelines from scratch integrating relevant environments (e.g. cloud services)
- Designs and implements a high availability pattern for example using auto-scaling, load balancing, health checks etc.
- Performs capacity planning and proposes the right size / capacity required for running the service (number of instances, disk size, instance type like compute optimized vs memory optimized etc.)
- Tracks and support the rollout version and deployment
- Defines rollout strategies for features/services (canary deployments, shadow systems etc.)
- Understand and uses appropriate tools and principles to deploy, run, resolve, release, maintain and monitor code
- System integration and implementation of DevOps Tools.
- Full responsibility of migration and upgrading to new releases.
- Performing all possible technical troubleshooting steps to solve the incidents and service requests
- Consulting with Vendor as appropriate
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Empowered by the deep understanding of the Middle East Local and Regional market, SBS is an innovative, dynamic, and progressive company, founded by a team of professionals with solid and diverse experience locally and regionally, focusing on providing a wide range of health...
See all Careers and Jobs at Superior Business Solutions