- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for evaluating suppliers in order to find the best deals possible on goods that are needed for business operations.
- Compares prices among various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers, vendors and service providers with a good understanding of local supplier base.
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory.
- Maintain contract validity and manage re-negotiation as needed in alignment with sourcing strategy and ensure contract and pricing information in the system is up-to-date
- Continuously manage supplier saving actions to reduce cost.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al RAEDA Developments
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Raeda for Construction
Al RAEDA Developments is an Egyptian Construction and Real Estate Development Company Founded in 1988.
The Company has grown from operating in 17 projects in 6th of October city in the 1990s to having 35 Construction projects all over...