- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish, report and follow up all on non-conformance activities
- Enforce the relevant safety rules at site and make sure personal protective equipment is worn as and where required by the staff under their responsibility
- Attend coordination meetings organized by client and consultants etc.
- Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks.
- Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time.
- To assist Project Manager in the supervision and management of construction activities to assigned project.
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction operations according to the Project Quality Plan.
- Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors.
- Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed.
- Attend to Meetings with Owners to solve technical issues and other related matters.
- Coordinate the handing over of completed works to client and completion of the necessary rectification works.
7 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure