- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
- B.Sc. Accounting / Statistics
- Technical skills :
- MS Office Package.
- Commercial Excel.
- MS Windows Technologies.
- ERP System.
Personal Skills :
- Quick Learner
- Loyal and Discreet
- Able to Operate Under Pressure
- Arabic mother tongue
- Very Good in English.
About this Company
From 1971 till today, KAHROMIKA has improved itself to be the major electro-mechanical contractor in Egypt, through its extensive participation to most of the projects in the power generation, transmission and distribution. After approximately 40 years of valuable history,...
See all Careers and Jobs at KAHROMIKA