- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Proft Share Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Document all code during the development process to record and facilitate the work for other developers.
- Take responsibilities and ownership in our product’s development.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
MTG is a leading group of companies all focused on Travel Technology, with more than 10 years of experience in building ERP software, booking platforms, and travel solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at MTG
Under the umbrella of MTG technology companies are:
FAST: specialized in ERP...