- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Help businesses increase revenues, improve operational efficiency, optimize marketing campaigns and customer service efforts, respond more quickly to emerging market trends and gain a competitive edge over rivals -- all with the ultimate goal of boosting business performance
Main Tasks and Account-abilities:
Job specific responsibilities:
- Member in system department change advisory board (CAB)
- Manage and set priorities for all projects and tasks
- Provide daily supervision and guidance to the communication group. Conduct performance evaluations, participate in recruitment and selection, and resolving issues within the team
- Manage relationships, activities, and resources of external vendors and contractors
- Develop, implement, maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans according to ITIL best practices
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of company’s solution suite in the specialization area of responsibility.
- Establish service level agreements with business units.
- Establish and measure team goals for service, quality, and efficiency that align with the district’s vision, mission, and values
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards.
- Provide direction for a team of data analysts, building team.
- Making hiring decisions and deciding where each analyst’s skills will prove most productive for the organization.
- Oversee the work of an analytics department, ensuring its accuracy.
- Take the lead on developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting.
- They need a combination of data analysis and business skills. Only by understanding both the short-term goals and long-term business strategy of an organization can data analytics managers develop recommendations on how best to put data analytics to use.
- Have the ability to produce understandable and actionable reports gleaned from data. Interpreting data and reporting data findings are key roles in the position.
- Keep up on data industry trends and the availability of upgrades to a system, advising organizational leaders when changes need to be made.
- Data science teams are often comprised of many different specialists: data scientists, data architects, data engineers, statisticians, data analysts, business analysts, and database administrators. To keep projects running smoothly, the data and analytics manager harnesses all of this talent and steers the direction of the team.
- The data and analytics manager liaises with members of the team to ensure that each person has a strong sense of purpose within the project, and then translates conclusions and recommendations to other stakeholders in the company.
- The data and analytics manager thus must have a firm understanding of the role of each of these different job titles, and an ability to negotiate between different parties with diplomacy.
- Identify and address client needs; develop client relationships
- Manage teams of data specialists and produce project deliverable
- Analyze purchase trends and customer data to gain business insights
- Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways
- Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
- Present analytical conclusions to senior officials in a company and other stakeholders
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery
- Excellent report-writing and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Proficiency with the programming languages of R, SAS, Python, MatLab, and Java
- Database systems of SQL and NoSQL
- Data analytics and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, and D3
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...