- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsibility would involve functional analysis, gap fit with Dynamics AX, determining modification requests to Dynamics AX and writing specifications, or their development.
- Deep knowledge Dynamics AX modules.
- Advise organization on Dynamics AX usage and help them identify gaps between standard AX processes and business processes
- Prepare Business Process Documents.
- Prepare functional specification for required customizations.
- Hands-on Configuration of Dynamics AX modules
- Prepare extensive documentation and training materials, as well as to conduct major user-specific training sessions.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze, scope, architect, and deliver integrated, scalable ERP solutions mainly based out of Dynamics AX.
- Identify, understand, and define business requirements to provide effective solutions.
- Design and document functional requirements, workflow, and system specifications.
- Work closely with Business stakeholder, end users across multiple functional areas, understand the business process, map and configure the requirement in AX.
- Analyze the existing systems and identify the areas of improvement.
- Track the business requests, maintain the enhancements roadmap, and ensure timely delivery.
- Ability to communicate the designed solution to the technical team and test the same with end users.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve other key business applications such as Power BI, CRM, and eCommerce platforms, etc.
- Document, maintain and follow standard audit control processes such as change management.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Retail Wholesale Trade
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Degree in Business or Information Technology desired
- 7+ years’ experience in general, including 3+ years with Microsoft Dynamics AX. AX Certifications preferred
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret business processes and requirements
- Ability to work with global teams.
- At least one end to end implementation experience on Dynamics AX.
- Strong working knowledge of Finance, Trade, and Logistics modules as well as retail/POS.
- Experience with other AX modules is preferred as well as experience with various CRM applications and modules
- Experience mapping requirements to AX product, doing Gap fit analysis
- Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Experience and ability to document business processes
- Experienced in full life cycle of implementation, upgrade, and application support of Dynamics AX.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, while also working independently.
About this Company
Since its foundation in 1967, SARA Group has become the leading retail, projects, and wholesale distributors of luxury bathroom products, high quality ceramics, world class hospitality products, and beautifully designed chinaware, gift items, and home products.
See all Careers and Jobs at SARA Group