- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- VoIP's solutions and services aim to help the companies and projects owners to improve the experience of Contact centre’s and customer service to build telephony systems inside and outside the company through the provision and development of a range of integrated technology solutions and cooperation with the service providers to provide these solutions.
- The Account Manager responsible for all tasks related to the customer accounts with follow-up and marketing of the product to support the customers and carry out the tasks required by the plan and approved by the department management of Marketing and Sales to achieve the best possible spread of the products of the company.
- The ideal candidate will have experience preferably in sales organizations, the ability to work in any environment, problem-solving skills and capability to influence multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with VoIP solutions and be able to analyze the client's needs and gather actionable conclusions.
- Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
- Internal Relationships
- Coordinates with the direct manager, supervisor and sales team within the company to end the business efficiently and effectively, cooperate directly with the manager of the department.
- Coordinates with current and target customers to achieve monthly sales targets according to their needs as a directed by department management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by Exa Company and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audience
- Continuous customer visits
- Explain customer services, products and promotions
- Process and send quotations to customers
- Explain all products and services to customers and encourage them to subscribe to services
- Manage existing and new accounts
- Achieve monthly sales targets as per business requirements
- Building relationships and communication with existing and potential customers
- Enter and update customers in the database
- Understand the IT outsources services and in KSA.
- Receive and process requests
- Identify products and competitors
- Help customers to ensure their continuity
- Carefully handle complaints and follow up
- Prepare work plans (daily / weekly / monthly) and make periodic improvements
- Coordinate with the direct manager to perform the work efficiently
- Communicate with technical support to solve customer problems
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on visits and send them to the direct manager
- Other responsibilities: any other tasks related to the nature of the work
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Exahost is a company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, and Sadeem is the biggest web hosting and cloud services providers in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, Exahost offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly increasing valuable clients...