- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing Sales Agents and keeping the agents motivated to close sales. and set weekly, monthly, and annual goals for the agents to work towards, and track these goals by meeting with agents on a regular basis. and also conduct team meetings and offer advice and incentives for agents to achieve goals.
- Maintain Client Relationships to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Arrange meeting between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars and staff and association.
- Stay Informed on Real Estate Industry.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Because the decision of real estate investment is a life changing one, Sallidar was founded to guide you through it by providing free insights, analysis and consultancy customized for your needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sallidar
Sallidar is not only a very effective link between you and real estate...