- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capability to work under pressure and deliver according to rough deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is plus.
Education and Experience:
- 8+ years of related experience, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management.
- PMP/PRINCE2 and ITIL Foundation certifications are a must
- MBA is a plus.
- Fluent French language capabilities (both spoken and written) are mandatory.
About this Company
Dell EMC develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. It offers enterprise storage systems and software deployed in storage area networks (SAN), networked attached storage (NAS), unified storage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dell EMC