- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- VoIP's solutions and services aim to help the companies and projects owners to improve the experience of Contact center's and customer service to build telephony systems inside and outside the company through the provision and development of a range of integrated technology solutions and cooperation with the service providers to provide these solutions.
- We are looking for a reliable Debt collector to contact debtors and claim outstanding debts towards their creditors.
- You will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible.
- This position can be stressful and difficult.
- A debt collector will have to be polite and sensitive towards people while also remaining committed to their purpose and persistent.
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of urgency are extremely useful to succeed in this task.
- The Debt Collector responsible for all tasks related to the customer accounts with follow-up and carry out the tasks required by the plan and approved by the department management or direct manager to achieve the best possible of the customer's debt.
- Coordinates with the direct manager, finance team, sales team and technical support within the company to end the business efficiently and effectively, cooperate directly with the manager of the department.
- Coordinates with current and old customers to achieve monthly debt targets as directed by department management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Help customers to ensure their continuity
- Carefully handle complaints and follow up
- Prepare work plans (daily / weekly / monthly) and make periodic improvements
- Coordinate with the direct manager to perform the work efficiently
- Coordinate with technical support to solve the issues
- Coordinate with the finance department to solve the issue
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on debts and send them to the direct manager
- Other responsibilities: any other tasks related to the nature of the work
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Prior Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, VoIP, Telephony System, cloud hosting, CRM, Telecom services
- Bachelor's degree of Finance, Accountant
- Proven experience as debt collector
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Experience in defining new processes is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential
- Personal Attributes And Competencies
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethics.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure a professional manner
About this Company
Exahost is a company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, and Sadeem is the biggest web hosting and cloud services providers in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, Exahost offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly increasing valuable clients...