- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for providing long and short term funding sources for the company
- Managing the cash fund in a proper way using the available resources
- Dealing and reviewing expenses, commissions and interest and choosing the best alternative from the offers offered to the company by the banks
- Opening documentary credits and issuing letters of guarantee from banks to discuss payment terms with other departments
- Responsible for doing monthly financial analysis to secure the financial and credit situation of the company from the balance sheets and financial centers provided by the financial management
- Dealing with credit departments in different banks
- Prepare and review the cash flow statement monthly and analyze the deviations and their causes with the concerned departments
- Visualize the company's capital structure
- Presenting the proposal of the appropriate annual budget of the company
- Saving foreign currencies when necessary
Handling treasury functions including but not limited to funding, risk management, cash management, treasury operations, treasury accounting, audit requirements and banking relationship
Facilities documentations, creditors’ requirements, testing covenants, Controlling debt repayments / interest, accruals booking, monthly closing and reporting.
Handling cash projection, cash position.
Preparing Bank reconciliations, controlling bank charges, credit interest.
Handling time deposits, treasury bills and related accounting entries
- Maintaining good relationship with banks to facilitate company work flow
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Orion Food Industries is a fast growing privately held company focused on the food industries sector.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orion Food Industries
We are specialized in producing premium quality natural fruit puree ASEPTIC and FROZEN Strawberry, Mango, Guava, Peach and Apricot.
We are currently...