- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior management with appropriate analytical indicators, to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s business Lines.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company’s projects execution performance.
- Develop Sales analysis and implement relevant sales variable according to the approved annual compensation.
- Routinely communicate the reports by business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
- Participate as a key thought leader of the overall finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities, managing directly and indirectly - financial aspects in multiple projects.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Lead the financial aspects of the annual business plan and budget process for the company
- Prepare presentations monthly/quarterly senior management meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Regular meetings with Directors around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach Financial and Planning team Analyzes revenue and expenditure variances relative to the adopted budget and prepares monthly management reports including recommendations.
- Enhance cost centers reports that impact management decisions, and work with other managers to resolve problems and discrepancies.
- Implement, monitor, and evaluate budget policies and procedures, and make recommendations with accounting, treasury, tax as appropriate
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Intercom Enterprises is a leading systems integrator that has been adding value to the Egyptian information technology market since 1992.
See all Careers and Jobs at Intercom Enterprises
With the main objective of “Integrating Business and People with Technology” at the core of everything we do, Intercom has...