- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Review invoices accuracy to resolve invoice and volume discrepancies.
- Sort and matches invoices and check requests in conformance with financial policies and regulations.
- Set invoices up for payment to ensure processing transactions in conformity with financial procedures.
- Issue and processes check requests in accordance with contracts and purchase orders’ payment terms, agreements, tax laws and regulations.
- Review accounts to ensure payments are up to date and perform accounts reconciliation.
- Process cash payments on due dates according to contractual terms, tax laws and Finance Department’s procedures.
- Prepare cash disbursement receipts based on authorized approvals and limits.
- Maintain vendors and suppliers proper files, contracts and relevant documentation
- Handle all correspondences with vendors and respond to their inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepare periodic payable reports and analysis.
- Handle accruals and prepayment expenses.
- Follow-up on check payments on due dates as per contractual agreements.
- Ensure implementing cost saving practices & advising direct manager on areas of improvement
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services