- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Edulinx is hiring an Education Adviser to place students in universities abroad.
Daily tasks include:
- Making and receiving phone calls to and from prospective students.
- Counseling sessions with prospective students who have expressed interest in studying abroad.
- Participating in Educational Fairs and similar events.
- Prospecting new accounts and student sources and account executive duties.
- Student Counseling for suitable programs, entry requirements, student life information and costs associated.
- Admissions, visa and pre departure processes.
- Participating in Education events representing Edulinx and University partners
- Effective communication with University Partners and update of knowledge
- Scheduling and conducting phone and office meetings
- Consistent follow up with students to ensure successful enrollment.
- Ongoing sales, lead generation and key account management for schools, education providers and other strategic partnerships.
- Regular and accurate use of CRM system to process all files and information
- Maintaining work ethics in all practices
- High Accountability and transparency with team and customers at all times
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least