- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Delivery of the monthly close process, analyzing and preparing transactions.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue recognition, expenses recording, etc.
- Prepare and submit accounting reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Overlooking the taxation of the unit in Egypt.
- Log accounting information accurately onto the system in order to maintain a high level of information quality and accuracy.
- Provide accounting administration services for assigned areas of accounting (less complex and routine in nature) to internal customers so that quality, cost and time targets are met in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure exchange of all relevant information so that transactions progress in line with timelines and requirements.
- Conduct system updates with all relevant data, maintaining master data in accordance with defined standards to maintain accurate transactions processing.
- Prepare assigned section reports and analysis and submit it to higher levels in order to provide clear tracking of section/department key activities.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail