- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions- Allowances - Medical, Social & Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
About the Job
- The Candidate will be responsible for this area ( Assuit- El Minia - Bani Seuf - Fayoum)
- Supervises a team of sales representatives, as well as being responsible for implementing the company’s sales fundamentals with the distributors to maximize distribution, achieve sales targets and maintain good customer relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaches and leads his sales team and distributor’s sales team to ensure that they follow their given schedules, route plans and their sales target.
- Performs regular market visits to his sales representatives’ to ensure the stability of the performance, initiate corrective actions in case of any problems as well as maintaining good customer relationships and introducing new products.
- Implements the order system that specifies the delivery time, also coordinates with his manager the actions that would be taken in case of late or partial delivery.
- Monitors the market regularly to identify any new sales prospects and report significant developments to Sales Manager.
- Participates in collecting overdue accounts from major customers.
- Regularly meet with Unit Sales Manager to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Follow up our products visibility, availability and percentage of sales in our key pharmacies.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Pharmaceuticals Retail
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm