- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and system test a ready-made software.
- Perform data analysis.
- Troubleshoot implementation.
- Communicate with clients and team leaders in a professional manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of project activities.
- Develop project documentation.
- Manage day-to-day implementation activities.
- Provide mentoring and support to department colleagues as necessary.
- Provide pre-sales support as necessary.
- Customer Support and Customer Training.
- Fixed hours: from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Weekend: Friday & Saturday.
- Work Location: Nasr City
1 to 3 years
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, computer science or related field.
- Commerce Graduated – English Section or Arabic
Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken).
- Ability to interact with clients both verbally and written; well organized and detail oriented; ability to multi-task; ability to manage stressful situations.
- Variety of technologies including database principles, MS Excel skills, SQL, hardware/software, operating systems, and networking.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify problems, follow directions, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
About this Company
•Founded in 1998 as one of the pioneer software companies (ISV).
See all Careers and Jobs at HITS Technologies
•Working in the field of Business Solutions, Cloud, ML, AI, IoT, Robotics, and Blockchain technologies.
•Existing in more than 50 countries, Managing more than 1 million users
•One of the...