- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Semi Annual Bonus And Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being the liaison between Talent Management Team and company’s customers
- Responsibility for interacting and responding to inquiries of customers.
- Responsibility for the staffing of freelance translators around the globe.
- Respond to requests and inquiries in a timely manner
Identify their needs, clarify information, and provide quick and effective solutions.
- Staff and recruit, when needed, suitable talents within the required budget with high-quality levels.
- Help in building a comprehensive global database of translators to meet continuous business needs.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Translation and Localization
Education Requirements: University Degree
Knowledge & Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the localization industry is a MUST
- Excellent/Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willing to take the initiative to respond to and/or address challenging situations
- Customer focus and great interpersonal skills to manage customer issues, build relationships and cooperate with customers
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Have problem-solving mindset and detail-oriented
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn and identify new technologies and new tools
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group