- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The job holder is responsible for the quantitative and qualitative outputs, The incumbent is expected to deliver on outputs through the successful supervision of his team and business processes.
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- Team Supervision Entails Dedicating time to spend with each member to coach, and train in the field to ensure the team delivers on outputs and builds competencies to develop in the future.
- Responsible for leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
- Managing people processes (journey plans, trade activities, vacation plans).
- Building solid communication within the team to ensure good practices are shared.
- Accurate Reporting (sales targets, outputs, budget management)
- Effective management of the merchandisers' outputs: availability, distribution, visibility, and pricing on the shelves.
- Responsible for providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Import and Export Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Capital One holding for investment is an Egyptian joint stock leading company in export and import. It has joint relationships with many companies in Africa, whereas Capital One's most commercial transactions are centered on Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital One holding for investment
Capital one was established in...