- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission and Bonus
About the Job
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Recommend improvements in products or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Marseilia Group became the sign of all new development, achievements and innovations, thanks to the diversity of projects and activities of the construction of villages, tourist resorts, shopping malls and residential projects. Their fame has spread in the Arab Republic of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marseilia