- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning and preparing presentations for the business
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of market
- Providing management with feedback
- Implement business development plans and identify all business opportunities to increase sales volumes and market share.
- Identify and develop relationships with new customers at all levels, in order to develop awareness of the benefits of the services.
- Establish business/market segment strategies to achieve growth / profitability objectives and increase customer satisfaction.
- Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the market
- Provide customers with quotations, develop action plans and facilitate the implementation plan.
- Negotiate the terms of sales agreement and close the deal.
- Work closely with other divisions to find opportunities to cross sell.
- Prepare daily/ weekly and monthly reports
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising