- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, High monthly bonuses with other benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Spread agency is looking for a Senior Web Developer based in Egypt to work full-time with us. we seek to provide a wide range of services of digital marketing & advertising and growing the brand awareness for local and international companies.
- Develop commutable user interfaces using jQuery and Angular-JS and other libraries.
- Troubleshoot the problems that may face to the customer while serving his/her website.
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs.
- Build user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Assist in project planning and Web site design.
- Conceptualize long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
- Make suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, and customer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Graphic Design Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field.
- 6th October City residence is preferable.
Advantages of Joining:
- Great working environment
- Work/Life balance
- Location: Sheikh Zayed, 6 October.
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays are Off.
We are looking forward to you being a part of our dynamic family.
About this Company
We Are A Group Of Committed Experts, Prepared To Do What Ever It Takes To Cause Your Business To Develop.
See all Careers and Jobs at JUMPPEAK
We Wake Up Every Morning To Do Extraordinary Work For Our Clients To Transform Their Business Into Brands.
We Work With Creativity, Technology And Knowledge To...