- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Responsible for air tickets.
- Quickly and Efficiently provide air quotations for our tour consultants using a combination of contract rates and published fares ensuring competitive rates for our clients.
- Issue exchanges and process full and partial refunds.
- Manage the customers' needs
- Provide quotations to the customers in a professional manner.
- Build and maintain a fruitful relationship with customers & suppliers.
- Quick and accurate review of the airline penalties, regulations, policies, etc.
- Manage queues throughout the day for schedule changes, ticketing deadlines, and canceled itineraries.
- Analyze client itineraries and hold all necessary flights
- Learn our company software to enter schedule changes.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Airlines/Aviation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
HELEN HOLIDAYS EGYPT Company is located in Giza – Egypt, in the heart of the Middle East. Blending history and legendary civilizations, Sunny beaches, and magnificent deserts, Egypt today is an exciting destination that offers modern amenities and an endless variety of diverse attractions for the most sophisticated travelers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Helen Holidays