- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves the searchers needs the best).
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Develop a market strategy for new and existing products.
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, and digital marketing.
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization including social media presence.
- Market Research and Data analysis to Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Establish a digital marketing campaign and platform; which develops and promotes our organization’s online presence
- Translate the Brand Development Plan into a detailed and effective annual Marketing Plan in order to achieve the set growth targets.
- In line with the approved plan and Budget, Conduct, monitor, analyze and evaluate Marketing Researches aiming at update information and capture insights about market volume, market segmentation, brand share, new consumer needs and wants, and competitive activities
- Proposes new/innovative promotional tools, on-line initiatives, marketing events, and PR plans in order to build a strong consumer relationship to achieve brand growth objectives within the allocated A&P budget.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Set up and build out of paid media channels accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.
- Track the ROI of paid channels and report to marketing leadership and other executives
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists; analyze performance of team members
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
You should be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- Software company previous experience is an advantage
- Proven experience in ( marketing/brand management) in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Knowledge of advanced SEO, SEM, Email marketing and digital tools
- Demonstrated experience in writing and executing social and digital media plan
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
About this Company
JDEED Software Solutions is a leading Cloud Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East . Founded in 2012, the company now operates through offices in Egypt, UAE, KSA .
See all Careers and Jobs at JDEED Software solutions
We provide top notch Cloud solutions including Software Development, Customer...