- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 2 Months Bonus + Annual Profit Share
About the Job
- Having in-depth knowledge of all company products and brands as one of the critical success factors to embrace an integrated business management approach.
- Keeping abreast of the market dynamic changes, rapid development, new technology, and direct competition.
- Evaluate future product demands.
- The duties include planning inventory flow, Analysis of statistical data and generating forecasting solutions( Using Pivot Table through Excel, IF Function analysis, V. lookup, Calculating Median-Mode, average & standard deviation).
- Guide users to improve the accuracy of revenue forecasts.
- Align inventory levels with peaks & troughs in demands and enhance profitability for a given channel or product.
- Forecast accuracy & safety stock levels for the allocated portfolio of SKU's for which he or she is accountable for.
- Responsible for optimizing the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customers service levels.
- Searching for different supply suppliers, ting quotations, determining the delivery time and payment terms.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Automotive