- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Undertake and supervise all the technical responsibilities for the planning, optimization, implementation and installation services of the assigned networks and/or systems.
- Monitor the Engineers’ corrective maintenance visits is undertaken efficiently, and timely meeting client satisfaction.
- Support colleague engineers in technical activities, providing them with guidance and ensuring the work implemented is up to the required standards and in accordance to set milestones.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly progress report to the network team leader to clarify the current status and progress of assigned task.
- Participate in project planning for all the technical aspects related for his team.
- Develops solutions, and designs based on analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Develops product Bill of Quantity (BOQ) based on client requirements.
- Develops project scope of Work, Work Time estimation, Resources allocations, and Costs.
- Prepares All the technical write up, sales quotations, technical submittals.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services
About this Company
Driven by our passion for fulfilment and strong experience with enterprise and service provider markets; we at Diverse® strive to bring our customers with best fit solutions that maintain the equilibrium between technical needs and requirements as well as business goals and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Diverse