Skills And Tools:
- Develop Life Cycle Cost Analysis during conceptual design to evaluate various HVAC systems.
- Perform analysis and calculations for facility HVAC designs.
- Produce the required design drawings/shop drawings for designed HVAC systems.
- Coordinate with other discipline works and producing composite layouts after solving different clashes aiming to produce zero-clash models.
- Perform AC load estimation calculations and ventilation calculations as per the relevant codes and building requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 years to 7 years actual HVAC design experience.
- Good practice in Revit. (actual previous experience in HVAC modeling by Revit is a must).
- Good knowledge with coordination with Navisworks
- VRF HVAC Technical Office Engi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Electronics Hardware Design En...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago