Skills And Tools:
- Plan / direct/coordinate brand management policies/programs, such as determining the demand for products offered by DKT and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
- Develop/put pricing, product development, and new product launches strategies with the goal of maximizing DKT's profits/share of the market while ensuring DKT's customers are satisfied in addition to overseeing / monitor product development trends that indicate the need for new products as well as developing new business opportunities and planning ways to promote/change the public perception of brands.
- Identify / develop / evaluate brands strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics in addition to its cost and markup factors.
- Formulate / direct/coordinate brand management/marketing activities & policies to promote products by working alongside promotion managers.
- Analysis of sales forecasts, the success of marketing campaigns, and creating reports through evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research & development appropriations in addition to the return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Set style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for the short as well as long term in order to ensure that a brand remains recognizable, up to date, and exciting to customers.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends in addition to supervising advertising/product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Bachelor Degree
- Marketing Experience
- Scientific Background
- Product Program & Business Dev...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago