Skills And Tools:
- Protective stock analysis, PMs and Major/Minor repairs.
- Preparation of recommended spare parts lists across all BUs.
- Technical problem solving & provision of alternative solutions.
- Handling technical inquiries.
- Preparing quotations & following on their order deliveries.
- Assists on some major customers' parts orders.
- Buildup/update the technical library.
- Follow up on Machines & Power System new deliveries.
- NPI/NMI readiness program for supporting/serving newly launched products.
- Building PM list for CSA contracts and standard jobs deployment.
- Working with Service Solutions interface for uploading parts, labor and oil capacities lists.
- Execute any other related duties when assigned.
- Prepare Transfers analysis and items selection measures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical).
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Business and Report Writing Skills
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Strong command of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- B1 – C1 English Language proficiency
- Accountability and Sense of Ownership
- Autonomy and Sense of Initiative
- Multi-tasking and prioritization
- Resourcefulness and Logical Reasoning
- Attention to Detail
- Creative Thinking
- Promptness and fast pace
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria6 days ago
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago