Skills And Tools:
- Analyze the company’s business needs related to IT services and products.
- Develop the IT business plan to achieve analyzed business needs.
- Plan the IT budget and forecasting according to the business plan.
- Design policies for IT service and monitor any related violation.
- Develop an IT strategy that aligns with the organization’s overall strategy and vision.
- Supervise and lead all IT staff and appraising their performance.
- Propose initiations for the necessary upgrades or new needs to enhance business processes.
- Assess vendors and review IT related purchase requests and provide the technical decision.
- Manage the relationship between the company and IT service providers.
- Lead the technical implementation of the enterprise solutions projects.
- Follow up on the proper functioning and security of the information processing.
- Ensure the company’s business continuity regarding the IT correlated activities.
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems administration
- Leads & follows up on systems and solutions implementation.
- Act as the process leader for IT activities, ensuring work standards are continually improved.
- Designing training programs and workshops for the IT team
- Conducting regular system audits
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 8+ years of IT experience, 3 years of them at least as an IT Manager
- Postgraduate studies preferred, (IT Diploma) or (IS Diploma).
- Experience in a multinational business environment is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (Medical field is preferred)
- IT Project management
- Managing a multi-vendor IT infrastructure environment
- Experience with various enterprise solutions implementation (ERP – CRM - SCM)
- Supervision technical skills to act as the last line of support for the following technologies:
- Datacenter management
- Hardware servers’ utilization