- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop test plan from specification and architect system level verification environments.
- Develop test-bench components, and coverage metrics.
- Execute RTL/Gate level simulations and analyze results.
- Work with the mixed signal team on the co-simulation and verification of mixed-signal IPs.
- Contribute to design/verification process automation.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
Mixel is a leading provider of mixed-signal mobile IPs. We offer a wide portfolio of high-performance mixed-signal connectivity solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mixel
Mixel, Inc. is privately held and located in Silicon Valley, USA. Founded in 1998, Mixel’s purpose has always been to...