- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
- In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
- Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- The accepted candidate will sign a contract with governmental and private insurance
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Display , Youtube Ads)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
CORD Digital is a Business Services Company Ltd, with a slogan of Communicate & Globalize.divided into 2 parts
See all Careers and Jobs at Cord Digital
Communicate includes Digital Marketing, Multimedia, Graphic Designs, Web solutions.
Globalize includes Outsourcing & Franchising.