Skills And Tools:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform SDTL , regression and UAT,
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Manual test functional and non-functional
- Monitor debugging process results
- Create test reports to summarize project status
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 4+ years of practical experiences
- Knowledge and skills in SDLC and different testing techniques.
- Experience in testing Mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Experience in testing Websites.
- Experience in testing APIs.
- Good experience in Third parties Push notification system (Netmera … etc )
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Previous work experience in an Agile and waterfall development process
- Proven work experience in software development
- Work in multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent English Language.
- Very good communication skills.
- Senior Software Tester - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist "...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Quality and Testing ManagerConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria4 days ago