Such Programs will require in depth knowledge about:
- Digital Services Transformation Programs, Roadmaps and Strategy
- Digital Customer Journeys
- Business Support System (BSS) modernization, transformation and consolidation (CRM, Charging, Billing, Convergence, Order, Management, PLM, CPQ etc.)
- Revenue management, Network Management, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management programs.
- Digital Services Telco industry standard models and frameworks (eTOM, TOGAF, etc.)
- Business Process Consulting
- End-to-End Systems Integrations of Business support system including SOA/EAI.
- Minimum B.Sc. Degree in related disciplines with 10 or more years of relevant experience in telecom/IT information systems consulting, pre-sales and solution implementations.
- Excellent technical knowledge of telecom concept, processes and solutions.
- Good understanding of service provider’s business and information systems.
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Business Support Systems, in specific Charging System.
- Proven experience in leading consulting, pre-sales and solutions implementation of end to end telecom business solutions.
- Exposure to Ericsson Sales Process and PROPS-C to manage complex Digital Services Project sales engagements and solutions partner qualifications and management is an advantage.
- Consultative behaviour, business-driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent people & customer management skills.
- Fluent in written and oral English communications.
- Computer and business software tools (MS Office, WBS, ECP, Verdi, and CAST and Project Sales Toolbox).
- Senior Solution Architect or CSI PD Certification is preferred.
- Technology certifications are addons (eTOM, TOGAF, ITIL)
About this Company
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ericsson