- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for supporting the project management team in the CFP and USP proposal submission & evaluation phases, from the time project proposals, are submitted until a list of winning proposals is announced.
- Coordinates the different ITAC events and matchmaking/awareness activities.
- Be aware of the activities done by other departments within ITIDA and find means of collaboration and integration.
- Coordination with other entities outside ITIDA.
- Update and modify the Department databases.
- Coordinate the activities related to the e-Marketing and Media departments.
- Generate the data needed for issuing relevant Department reports and publications.
- Update the content of the Department page on the ITIDA website as needed.
- Any tasks assigned by the ITAC Department Manager.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.