- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance + Semi-Annual Bonus
About the Job
The Training and Development Manager is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance
- Prepares training budget for department or organization.
- Analyzes training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Plans, develops, and provides training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Conducts orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Develops testing and evaluation procedures.
- Coordinates established courses with technical and professional courses provided by training centers and designate training procedures.
- Collaborates with departmental leaders and management to ensure that employees constantly get the necessary hands-on training.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group