- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,500 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Digital Marketing Specialist develops, implements, tracks, and optimizes our digital world to deliver Omni Channel on-line experiences that strengthen our clients brands loyalty, improve customer retention, and increases sales.
- Works with the Brand Managers and various others in the organization in the support of consumers, working to nurture and grow our consumer base.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works both tactically and strategically with Brand Managers, sales, and other aspects of the organization to grow our client's online presence and demand for our products.
- Maintain SEO for our all digital assets, working with Brand, as part of the holistic SEM strategy. Understanding how to implement across all digital platforms is a must.
- Manage/oversee Social Media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and indirect revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map.
- marketing-focused consumer interactions on all social media sites, utilizing the Sprout Social management tool, to ensure best in class customer support for the brands.
- Chief implementer for all digital campaigns through channels like Google Display Network, AdWords, geo-fencing, Social Media ads, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Work with Brand and Creative Services teams to optimize keywords and consumer navigation that improve SEO rankings and website traffic.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS degree in marketing or related field required
- 5+ years of digital market experience required
- Proven working experience in digital marketing required
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, CRM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
About this Company
We are a Digital Marketing company specialized into digital Transformation, global business development, Inbound marketing And destination marketing We drive more business for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Experts