- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share , Medical insurance , transportation
About the Job
- Plan, organize and manage the contracting process that ensure that all parties of a contract fully understand their respective obligations enabling all parties to be fulfilled as efficiently and effectively as possible to provide even maximum services and optimum value of money .
- Introduce, communicate and review the policies and procedures pertaining to goods and services contracts.
- Plan, organize, control, manage and evaluate the information and work flow, in addition to establish operational plans and initiatives to meet department goals and objectives to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop & prepare regular reports on the status of contracts.
- Liaise effectively with the vendors/contractors and monitor contractors’ performance.
- Establish SOPs for contracts and agreements that meet all applicable legal requirements, regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Risk and opportunity identifications related to regulatory, commercial and legal aspects within contract during the negotiation stage.
- Determine appropriate terms & conditions, guarantees and liquidate damages for various types of contract contracts for various types of services levels and related documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Define the obligations and rights of each party.
- Designs and agree with primary stakeholder (User/Requester) appropriate criteria of satisfactory performance.
- Prepare tender documents (Draft contract or agreement).
- Maintain detailed & organized files.
- Determine and incorporate with primary stakeholder (Finance and supplier) effective payment terms.
- Monitor developments within the field of service contracts; recommend policy and procedure improvements.
- Plan and evaluate the performance of assigned staff; establish performance measures and personal development goals; monitor performance; provide coaching to staff for improvement and development.
- Implement an “Internal customer” culture within the contracts team to ensure requirements of the business and the people are anticipated and met
- Support Strategic sourcing to facilitate cost-reduction opportunities.
- Negotiate with suppliers/contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Develop periodical benchmarking plan for all contracts to maintain sustainable contracting activates.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Dairy Entertainment Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma