- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Productivity Incentives
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
RE/MAX plus is a part of multinational real estate company is seeking for a smart Admin immediately with a good understanding of real estate administer on a full-time basis
Job Duties :
- Daily reports and follow-ups.
- Assist in HR interviews.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Assist our team on and off premises
- Handling costumers requests in both of phone calls and counter office.
- Greet and welcome visitors in a professional manner.
- Answer telephones, take accurate requests and complains, and forward to appropriate staff.
- Manage the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Organize and maintain common areas such as conference rooms.
- Assist with clerical duties when required to support departmental needs (copying, scanning, and filing).
- Gathering and following up costumers requests.
- Moderating Facebook, Linkedin, and social pages.
- Arrange all database records and documents in order that facilitates team operations
- Data entry support
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
It all began as a dream and a plan on a paper. It started with the introduction of the “Real Estate Maximum” concept in 1973 by the founders Dave and Gail Liniger, which revolutionized the real estate market. The idea was simple: attracting the best real estate agents by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Remax+