- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- 3D Diagnostix , a U.S-based Company with headquarters in Boston is hiring a Scrum Master for our Software Development Operation.
- Our ideal candidate for this position is a Scrum Master with excellent experience in championing software projects to success & impressive accomplishments.
- Team building , excellent communication & resource management skills are essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Planning with expertise in estimation & creating useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Coaching Agile practices.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communications, with event planning.
- Supporting and educating the product owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Conduct releases and iteration plans, as well as updating the release and iteration charts on daily basis.
- Prepare reports on team capacity , progress and effectiveness of team performance.
- Prepare a retrospective document.
- Record the project risks and issues.
- Ensure that the customer comments have been recorded and classified (bugs, New feature).
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix